{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Organization offering $$ for decent squad

Cerulean Dawn is an organization currently looking for a competitive team to represent! This is a paid position. If your squad is interested, send a DM to @CeruleanDawnGG on Twitter/Instagram or e-mail ceruleandawngg@gmail.com!
Cerulean Dawn is an organization currently looking for a competitive team to represent! This is a paid position.

If your squad is interested, send a DM to @CeruleanDawnGG on Twitter/Instagram or e-mail ceruleandawngg@gmail.com!

Posted Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 8:16 PM GMT
I dont have a team but I was Mg before, very familiar with all maps, a team player, very versatile and have over 1500 hours invested in this game. My name is Elias Espinal im from NYC, Brooklyn im 19. Playing for a team and investing my skill and time to represent your organization. Take a look at my steam and please get back to me. Thank You.
I dont have a team but I was Mg before, very familiar with all maps, a team player, very versatile and have over 1500 hours invested in this game. My name is Elias Espinal im from NYC, Brooklyn im 19. Playing for a team and investing my skill and time to represent your organization. Take a look at my steam and please get back to me.

Thank You.

☻ See what you see ☺

Posted Monday, July 8th, 2019 11:54 PM GMT