{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

WaspsGaming Organisation In Search for an EU AM CS:GO Team and a experienced manger!

Dear CS:GO Community Wasps Gaming is now searching for a 17+ AM EU Counter strike Gold Offensive team.We are now looking for a team to compete in Leagues and tournaments. It has been our aim for past few months to move into CS;GO Scene. So do you want to start your journey with us? What is Wasps Gaming? Wasps Gaming is an upcoming professional gaming organization based in the UK that will serve to enable its players to compete in high profile gaming events around the world. History of Wasps Gaming? Wasps Gaming was born way back in 1994 as Ice/Roller Hockey Club based in the UK they are 2x European champions and 1x National Champions respectful and are now looking to bring that success over into E-Sports Want to know more about our organization? No problem check out our website to find out more.http://waspsgaming.weebly.com/ What are we looking for? We are looking for experience EU team to represent Wasps Gaming Have previous experience in competing in Online League 17+ years of age. Want to make the organization successful Competed in previous CEVO and other Online Leagues Complete roster (preferably months of playing together) Maturity, dedication, have the willpower to improve What do we offer? We will pay for League Fees - League fees will be chosen by the organization and the players.(Players will need to sign a virtual playing contract to state that you and your team will represent us for the upcoming season) Grow your streams. We will grow your streams and social media through our social media account. We show confidence and commitment in your team. Guidance and advice Friendly atmosphere Dedication to grow as an org, together with our teams Now we may be open to bringing in an experienced coach/ manager someone to come and help manage our team and take control of CS:GO Side of things. We do have an idea of what leagues we want to enter so do you want to coach our CS:GO team please email us at contactwaspsgaming@gmail.com Over last three years or so we had a proven track record of bringing teams into our org and giving them the League experience and moving them on to be professional players. We have also Qualify for Playoffs in online Leagues. Players have then achieved big things within Esports scene.Our aim as an e-sports team is to give players League experience that they need to go pro. So do you want to start your journey in e-sports with us? Apply Via: contactwaspsgaming@gmail.com
Dear CS:GO Community

Wasps Gaming is now searching for a 17+ AM EU Counter strike Gold Offensive team.We are now looking for a team to compete in Leagues and tournaments. It has been our aim for past few months to move into CS;GO Scene. So do you want to start your journey with us?

What is Wasps Gaming?
Wasps Gaming is an upcoming professional gaming organization based in the UK that will serve to enable its players to compete in high profile gaming events around the world.

History of Wasps Gaming?
Wasps Gaming was born way back in 1994 as Ice/Roller Hockey Club based in the UK they are 2x European champions and 1x National Champions respectful and are now looking to bring that success over into E-Sports

Want to know more about our organization? No problem check out our website to find out more.http://waspsgaming.weebly.com/

What are we looking for?
We are looking for experience EU team to represent Wasps Gaming
Have previous experience in competing in Online League
17+ years of age.
Want to make the organization successful
Competed in previous CEVO and other Online Leagues
Complete roster (preferably months of playing together)
Maturity, dedication, have the willpower to improve

What do we offer?
We will pay for League Fees - League fees will be chosen by the organization and the players.(Players will need to sign a virtual playing contract to state that you and your team will represent us for the upcoming season)
Grow your streams. We will grow your streams and social media through our social media account.
We show confidence and commitment in your team.
Guidance and advice
Friendly atmosphere
Dedication to grow as an org, together with our teams

Now we may be open to bringing in an experienced coach/ manager someone to come and help manage our team and take control of CS:GO Side of things. We do have an idea of what leagues we want to enter so do you want to coach our CS:GO team please email us at contactwaspsgaming@gmail.com

Over last three years or so we had a proven track record of bringing teams into our org and giving them the League experience and moving them on to be professional players.
We have also Qualify for Playoffs in online Leagues. Players have then achieved big things within Esports scene.Our aim as an e-sports team is to give players League experience that they need to go pro.

So do you want to start your journey in e-sports with us?

Apply Via: contactwaspsgaming@gmail.com

Posted Thursday, April 26th, 2018 12:49 PM GMT

Posted Saturday, May 5th, 2018 8:33 AM GMT
Hello mate , id be interested in this i have around 2,000 hours across all accounts and i am global , please add me on steam and message me if you are intested in me , thanks mate http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218996145/
Hello mate , id be interested in this i have around 2,000 hours across all accounts and i am global , please add me on steam and message me if you are intested in me , thanks mate http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218996145/

Posted Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Thank you for your application. We are still looking for an EU CS:GO, team. Please read what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application. Thanks Best regards Wasps Gaming
Thank you for your application. We are still looking for an EU CS:GO,
team. Please read what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application.

Thanks

Best regards
Wasps Gaming

Posted Friday, May 11th, 2018 3:30 PM GMT

Posted Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 1:22 PM GMT
Just wondering if you are willing to sign a player without a team right now or does it have to be a full lineup?
Just wondering if you are willing to sign a player without a team right now or does it have to be a full lineup?

Posted Saturday, May 19th, 2018 1:24 AM GMT
addedd
addedd

PROFESSIONAL CS:GO PLAYER WESPORTS.DE

Posted Thursday, May 24th, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
Updated We are now looking for an EU team for Gfinity spring series. Please read what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application Thanks, Ashton CEO Wasps Gaming
Updated We are now looking for an EU team for Gfinity spring series. Please read what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application

Thanks, Ashton CEO Wasps Gaming

Posted Friday, June 8th, 2018 11:02 AM GMT
Update we are still looking for a eu team for the upcoming season! Please read on what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application.
Update we are still looking for a eu team for the upcoming season! Please read on what we offer and what we are looking for before submitting your application.

Posted Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 9:48 AM GMT
NA is where all the talent is at though
NA is where all the talent is at though

Best CS player of all time

Posted 8 minutes ago